LIST OF EQUIPMENT FOR PATAGONIA TRIPS.
To travel through the Patagonia itís always convenient to carry in your luggage the following items:
- Good sunglasses and sunblock lotions.
- A hat, and a cap if you go to the mountains.
- Warm gloves for the mountain.
- A small backpack for for daily tours.
- Batteries for cameras and camcorders, film rolls.Memory cards
- Light shoes wear , strong and comfortable, terkking type shoes, and warm clothes for high mountain trips, rainproof and waterproof.††††††
The weather in Patagonia is cold most of the year, but you will find the ambiance at hotels, restaurants, and transportation very well heated.
Here we dress ďOnionĒ style, and itís most recomended, this will allow you to either take off or add clothing depending where you are So you have to pack a winter parka, and a waterproof one , sweater or fleece shirts, turtleneck and cotton T-shirts.
Add to that several pairs of socks (take an extra one when going on a tour) and shoes that adapt best to the terrain.
The best thing is to take with you leather shoes with rubber soles, like the trekking boots kind, or nautical shoes or sneackers, During the winter season donít forget gloves, scarfe and a hat or cap.
Depending on the season and the destinations, if itís summer , you can include some beach wear and sandals.
Please do not forget to bring sunglasses and sun block lotion no maatter what time of the year you are coming.
OBS: Special physical requirements: Regardless of how easy the trekks or hikes could be, itís always convenient to be in good physical shape and healthy, because only then you will be able to fully enjoy the many different activities.